|ConnectedCitizen Email Benefits
- Satisfies Public Need for Information -
Creates a direct “push” of information
so that users get the information they want in
a timely way. Supports “eGovernment”.
- Serves the Town/County/Agency Web
Visitor – By offering
news and recreation programs in an email.
- Reduces Paper Costs – by
serving interactive information, the subscriber
avoids the need for paper and reduces printing
- Broadcasts Timely and Important
Information – Information
can be distributed quickly – from events
to emergency information.
- Reduces In-bound Information Calls – by
proactively giving information, general information
calls are reduced.
- Increases Traffic to Your Website – since
articles are linked back to the website, more
web traffic is created.
- Enhances Web Site Value – content
is reused in email taken directly from county
- Provides Dependable Outsourced Service – inexpensive,
high quality local service provided by technology
- Creates Valuable Communications
Link to Citizens– opens
a communications channel to citizens who
can be asked to volunteer for surveys and